Sunday, June 11, 2017

Card of the Day - 2017 Topps Tribute : Corey Seager Base Autograph (148/199)


Guess some people either just don't care how much a card of their's sells for as long as it sells. That is the feeling I felt when I acquired this card just a hour after it was listed. Not complaining mind you but some things just boggle my mind.

This card went live a few hours after it was released and a seller on eBay had it listed for a nice round number of $100. Of course there was no book value for it but that said there was no way I was interested in it at triple digits. He did have a best offer option and I sent him one for almost 60% off his asking price. Not 10 minutes later I received an email that I won the card with not counter from the seller. Go figure.


One Hundred and Forty-Eight
of
One Hundred and Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment