Monday, June 26, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Gold Label : Corey Seager Base Framed Autograph Black Parallel (12/50) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


During my run of results from my most recent BGS batch I alluded to the fact that I cracked and resold a few cards that were not up to par for my collection and used those funds to acquire some that were. This is the 1st of 2 that I acquired.

The Gold Label brand is not the prettiest of cards but I do love me metal framed autographs and this Corey one in its black parallel looks great in hand. There is no book to go by for price reference but using the facts that it is numbered out of 50, a rookie card and is an on card autograph in a BGS 9.5 case I came up with an amount I was comfortable with and when this card's auction ended the actual cost was way lower than I expected it would go for.


This card is a strong gem mint with its quad 9.5's and knowing that his autograph prices are going up in the high end brands I believe this was a steal for me. Plus with the funds coming from cards I had no interest in it makes it just a bit more sweeter.


Twelve
of
Fifty


Another perfect 10

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment:

  1. สล็อต ซื้อฟรีสปิน 50 PG ฟังก์ชั่นตัวช่วยยอดฮิต ที่อยากแนะนำให้ลองสล็อตซื้อฟรีสปินถูกๆต้องเว็บนี้เว็บเดียวเท่านั้น PG SLOT พร้อมเเล้วหรือยัง ที่จะพบตัวช่วยเล่นสล็อตเเบบใหม่

    ReplyDelete