Sunday, June 18, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Strata : Clayton Kershaw Signatures Patch Autograph (27/55) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


See card
Want card
Get card

Simple right? Not always. I am a fan of all Kershaw autographs that are on card and if it is already in a BGS case all the better. Of course with this being a POP 1 (at the time of acquisition) more attention is drawn to the card. With me selling off non gems of Seager and Kershaw I usually have funds for when something pops up and that was no different when this did.


I expected a little bidding war but not one that took it all the way to waning seconds of the auction. I wasn't a fan of the ending price but with nothing coming out of pocket I won't bitch too much about it as it is another 9.5 for the Kershaw collection and that is always a good thing.


Twenty-Seven
of
Fifty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment