Saturday, June 10, 2017

Card of the Day - 2017 Topps Heritage : Mike Trout Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (51/68)


A streak continues yet 1 ends while another one is holding on by a thread but won't know that result until BGS rolls back in town in a couple of months.

I am moving away from most parallels as I am concentrating on just autographs now but Heritage chrome still holds a special place in my heart and I will continue pursuing then for the foreseeable future hence that streak continues. What did stop this year was Topps went from chrome having a black parallel to blue which I am not a fan of. I love blue and all but I liked how all my Heritage chromes where all black and now it will have a different color in the group. It will be more of a standout if they revert back to black in 2018 which I hope they do. The streak that is in jeopardy is will this earn a 9.5 from BGS as every other Trout Heritage chrome I have submitted has earned that grade. This one has some issues on corners and not sure what mood the grader will be in when he sees this. On the front it is fine but the back and under the loop shows the problems. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.


Fifty-One
of
Sixty-Eight

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment