Friday, December 19, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Yimi Garcia Base Photo Variation


Another staple of my collection that I will still collect, even with the refocus, are photo variations.

I have a couple of the big names (Kemp, Kershaw) and still looking for others but within the Bowman Chrome brand they like to spotlight the variations on up and coming players. I luckily picked up Corey Seager earlier in the year from the 2013 release but this year's release has a few that hold my interest and I was able to pick up my first one.

Yimi Garcia was called up this year for the first time and with that I thought this card would command a little more than I paid for it. Book has this card valued at $10 but I only paid a quarter of that which makes this a nice little pick up at a reasonable rate.

Hope to see him with the team next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment