Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lucky Trade Number 7 with Alex of Chavez Ravining


Another month and another trade completed with Alex of Chavez Ravining

Second to last post of the year and with it my final trade of the year as well. Alex and I have stepped it up this year with multiple trades and this is the seventh overall between us. May it not be the last.

Awhile back Alex posted about some of his 2014 Stadium Club hits and had an autograph of Joe Kelly from it available for trade.


I don't go out of my way to purchase autographs of non Dodgers or non stars but if I can get my hands on one without any money out of pocket I'll do it as autographs are the main focus of my collection.

The trade was going to be a simple one with a couple cards for Joe's autograph but then we ended up expanding it to include a Kemp autograph that Alex had his eyes on. In return I ended up with some more autograph cards for the collection.


2014 Bowman Inception of Eddie Butler


2014 Triple Threads of Mike Olt 

Love the fact that both of these are on card autographs as I loathe sticker ones which I am sure everyone knows by now.

To top it off Alex also included a Dodger to the batch.


2013 Topps Tribute of Andre Ethier

Though I have many Ethier autographs why not add another?

As with all past trades with Alex this one also went about without a hitch. To see what I sent him you can take a gander HERE .

Thank you again to Alex for the great cards and I look forward to more trades with you in the new year.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day

- Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment