Sunday, December 28, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Paco Rodriguez 2 Base Autographs and Base Blue Parallel Autograph

But wait, there's more.

Awhile back I showed off my black parallel Paco acquisition, but the auction contained more than just that card which made the purchase even better. Along with the limited black card came 3 autograph (though in redemption form) cards. I won't need all three as I have a few other Paco's coming in from Topps (knock on wood) but I couldn't pass on a lot that included some cards I could use to trade out to acquire other cards that I really want. When all was said and done I won all 4 cards for a little over $12. Not a bad per card average considering that one of them is a limited parallel and the others are autograph cards. 

Now like all my other redemptions that are in the system, I sit and wait for the "real" card to arrive. Why can't Paco and Seager be more like Puig and Ryu? I have one Paco and one Seager card that I have been waiting over 3 months for yet Puig can get me his autograph within a few weeks in between?

= )



No comments:

Post a Comment