Friday, May 6, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FIFTEEN - 2012 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Blue Refractor Parallel (127/199) Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2012 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Blue Refractor (127/199)

Another chrome, another one with centering issues. 

As with almost every single chrome card in this batch so far with off centering it seems that is the only problem with this card like all the others. And just like the others, I expect it to earn an 8.5 on that sub grade but if it earns a 9 I can't see how the overall is not a 9.5 as nothing else seems to be out of place. 

I love when I'm right and I hate it when I am right.


I knew centering would be an issue and I assumed that sub grade would come back with an 8.5 attached to it and BGS agreed with me and stuck it with said grade. Overall it's still a mint card with 2 9.5's to its name so I can't complain about it considering when I acquired it I knew it would have a hard time earning a gold banner. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment