Sunday, May 22, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Culminations Insert BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


It's numbered
It's not overly limited
It's not a parallel . . .
But it is a graded, gem mint Kershaw had for a deal so now I call it mine.

While I've been scouring the internet for any and all Kershaw graded cards that could be had on a deal I have steered away from non colored parallels and insert cards in general but I couldn't pass up on this one as timing was everything.

This card had been on eBay a few times but every 7 days it failed to sell so the seller kept relisting it. One week I had sold a few other cards that netted me a lot more than I thought they would and I thought if I could score this card at the seller's starting asking price (and not a penny more) than I would acquire it. The price was lower than what the card books for in raw form so it would be a nice little get for me. Not an investment piece obviously but a nice one nonetheless. Final day of the auction and once again no bids had been put on the card. I put mine in at the last moment and was declared the winner a second later. Not too shabby.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment