Monday, May 2, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTEEN - 2015 Topps Supreme : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2015 Topps Supreme Clayton Kershaw Autograph

The design on this card is a tad all over the place so I don't know if its off centered or not. I want to say its 55/45 but at the same time it could be 60/40 or closer to 50/50. With that thinking I place this card in the borderline pile on whether it earns a 9 or 9.5. As always I am wishing for a 9.5 but at the very worst another 9.0 for the Kershaw autograph collection is not a bad thing.


Oh look, it's another Kershaw in the 9.0 section of this big batch. Of course this one is not a shock as I expected it would come back as a 9 and 9 it did.


I knew centering would be the biggest issue and it is the sub grade that earned the lowest score coming in at an 8.5. Not a surprise as I was having trouble figuring out centering so I tempered my expectations. Corners also came in with a lower than 9.5 grade but was better than centering as it earned a 9.0. In the end I expected a 9 and received a 9 so I am happy with another mint autograph of Clayton for my collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment