Friday, May 27, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-FOUR - 2014 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Sepia Refractor Parallel (42/75) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw Sepia Refractor (42/75)

Another Kershaw parallel from the 2014 Topps Chrome set and another one that I believe should come back as a gem mint.

Centering 50/50
Corners, sharp
Edges,smooth
Surface, scratch free.

With that I am thinking this is a lock for a gold banner.

I called it a lock to gem and gem it did though it was a little closer than I thought it would be,cc


While there was a 10 in the sub grades as edges were perfect I was off on the centering as I believed it was perfect but it barely received a 9. No matter as the other 2 sub grades received 9.5's and with that this card indeed come back with a gold banner. Love low serialized parallels with a gold 9.5 attached to them.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment