Friday, February 24, 2017

Card of the Day - 2012 Topps Tribute : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Blue Parallel (17/50)


When I see a parallel I don't have. = )
When I see an autograph of Kershaw I don't have = ))
When I see a bargain for an autograph Kershaw that I don't have = )))

Yup, this fits all of those comments as I welcome yet another Clayton autograph to the collection and my project of owning 100 signatures of Mr. Kershaw. With Clayton being a Dodger I am always partial to blue parallels as they look great against Dodger unis.

With this card being encased by Topps I always hope that it means that condition will be good when it arrives to me and I think this one has a good chance of earning a 9.5 from Beckett. When this post goes live it will be closer to the 2017 baseball season then it is when I type it up (mid December) but this one was picked up in the 2016 off season and was another auction bargain. The only good thing about no baseball are steals for baseball cards.


Seventeen
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment