Sunday, February 26, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Five Star : Clayton Kershaw Silver Signatures Autograph Purple Parallel (#/25)


Well this card's acquisition was a surprise. Not because I got it but that I picked it up right after Clayton's dominate performance in the NLCS.

I had a number in mind that this would go for which was in the $70-85ish realm and similar purple parallels in fact sold for that much after this one but thankfully I was under the $70 barrier and as always I couldn't be happier.

The only downer is that after I received my last Kershaw redemption from Topps a couple months ago I was down to l last one that I was waiting on. With this card's purchase I am now back up to 4 as I now have this along with the Scully and Urias Five Star (since arrived) cards that I have to wait for. Hopefully now that Scully is retired and Urias and Kershaw are on a forced vacation they will sit down and sign the cards and I can have them in hand before BGS is back in town in March.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment