Monday, February 27, 2017

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base X-Fractor Parallel


Going to try this yet again and if doesn't come out the way I want/need it to I will continue to try till I get what I want. Life of a baseball card collector.

As most of you know I am trying to do a complete rainbow of Corey Seager cards from the 2013 Bowman Chrome set in gem mint form. As of today I have all of them in that condition except 2 (green being the other) and I will continue to pursue this till it is complete. With that said here is another X-Fractor copy that I will be submitting to BGS for a raw grade review when they are back in town.

I acquired this on eBay and know that centering is not dead on perfect but I believe it is at least deserving of a 9 in that category. What I need is for all the other subs to come back with a 9.5 and I will be able to cross this off my checklist for this project. The reason I am doing this as a raw grade review is that if it does not earn a 9.5 I don't have to wait a month to find that out and can just resell this card as is and try again. I aim to have this project done sometime in 2017 and hope this gets what I want.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment