Thursday, February 23, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Five Star : Corey Seager Base Autograph Rainbow Parallel (#/25)


Five Star
Corey Seager
Autograph
Yeah, that will do.

Every single year I wait for the new Five Star release as it is one of my favorite sets to collect. Previous years there have always been Kershaws and Trouts to chase after and the 2016 set is no different in that aspect. What makes the 2016 even sweeter is that Seager and Urias have now popped up (on top of Vin freaking Scully also being included) and going forward will be 2 more players I will be going after. Well I already have the Urias in hand and have been holding out to pick up the Seager. Obviously with this being popular it has been a pain to land a card even though it is of the redemption variety. I kept losing out on numerous auctions but hoped with it being the off season (it's mid December as I write this up) that demand might be down a tad (price as well I hoped) and low and behold this parallel version showed up on a BIN auction for a great price. No second thoughts and within a week I had this faux card in hand and entered the code into Topps website. Now I patiently wait for the physical card to come in.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment