Monday, February 13, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Update : Corey Seager Base Rookie Debut Black Parallel (53/65)


Well that wasn't too painful but of course off season shopping usually is a lot less stressful than during regular season.

When Topps Update came out I noticed that Corey had 3 cards in it and that meant he had 3 black parallels with a print run of just 65 for me to chase after. Well with this card's acquisition my small but important project is over as I snagged all 3 within a 2 week period and all at less than low book ($20).

I have the Topps Series 1 black parallel (his TRUE rookie card of the year) in BGS 9.5 form and hope to get all 3 of these to earn the same grade as that one. To be honest I would be happy with 2 as each one has their own small flaw. Maybe they all earn a gold banner but I am being realistic but we shall see.


Fifty-Three
of
Sixty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment