Friday, February 17, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Cyan Autograph Printing Plate (1/1)


I remember when I always wanted at least 1 autograph printing plate of the Clayton Kershaw and now look at me, I now have 3 to call my own with this one's acquisition.

I am in love with the 2016 Topps Chrome MLB Debut autographs of Clayton as I was at his MLB debut which this card depicts. Love it so much that I am looking to acquire the orange parallel of the card and we all know how much I hate orange. I saw this plate pop up on the same day that eBay was running an eBucks promotion and this and another card (more on that later) caught my eye and I had to decide how I could pick up both while earning more "money" for future considerations. Took a hard look at my collection and decided to unload 3 cards that I deemed non essential and locked up this card and the other for the total that the 3 sold for.

I have 1 plate already in gem mint form and this will join my other in the next BGS/RCR event in the hopes that they both receive at least a 9.5. I am more sure on the other than this one as on the reverse side of this plate there is some edge issues but hopefully those can hold to a 9 while everything else gets a 9.5


Uno
of
Uno

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment:

  1. awesome pickup! and look! Clayton didn't sign to the edge lol.

    ReplyDelete