Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Julio Urias Base Autograph


Got to love the off seasons and the deals that are there for the taking and this 2016 one is no different as I snagged this Urias autograph at a steal.

As you can see from the sticker this was a redemption originally and Topps was fulfilling people's orders. I decided I wasn't going to take the plunge and pay and wait for the card but instead waited till people put the actual signed card up for sale. I missed a different copy of this card as my friend told me about it after the fact. He also missed out on it as that card went for a measly $8. Man I would have loved to have had it at that price but this one only cost me a little more as I bargained with the seller on a best offer auction.

Card looks great in hand and even though this is not a numbered parallel I will be submitting this to Beckett for the grading treatment as I expect it to come back as a weak 9.5 but a 9.5 nonetheless.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment