Sunday, February 19, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Corey Seager Base Gold Rainbow (Asia Exclusive) Parallel (41/60)


I may I might I'm not sure. I'm debating on doing another rainbow of Corey Seager and what better way to start off with than an Asia exclusive in the form of this Gold parallel from the 2016 Topps High Tek set.

This actually was the 1st one sold on eBay and the 1st 2016 High Tek that I won but the 2nd to arrive since it had to travel over a big body of water. With these only being found in packs that were distributed in Asia I wanted to lock one of these down as soon as I could. Seeing a couple sell after this one I probably paid a few dollars more than I should have but considering it is an acetate card and looks great in hand once I send it in to Beckett for the grading treatment and comes back with a color coordinated gold banner I'll be good. Yes, I am confident that this will earn at least a 9.5.

That's 1 parallel down and a few more to go but other than the Orange Magma one that is numbered to only 25 this was a key piece to acquire.


Forty-One
of
Sixty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment