Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Corey Seager Base Orange Magma Parallel (9/25)


With the Gold parallel in hand there was only 1 other numbered parallel I needed (less the 1 of 1's of course) and that would be this Orange beauty.

Just like with the Gold one I had no book price to reference when I acquired this card. I went by my gut and knowing that there would only be a limited amount of times I could pick this up so I had my set ceiling a tad higher than usual just like I did for the Gold one. Unlike the Gold one though this one was in my favor by a long shot. While I feel I paid a little more than I should have for the Gold one this Orange to this day has been the lowest to be sold as all the others have gone for $5-$10 more. So while I felt I lost a little on the Gold I feel that I really won on this Orange. Now if and when this gems from Beckett then it becomes an even bigger win.


Nine
of
Twenty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penugin

No comments:

Post a Comment