Friday, February 20, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Dee Gordon Base Blue Refractor Parallel (194/250)


Bowman Chrome
Dodger
Blue parallel
Cost at under a dollar.

You just can't beat that under any circumstances.
With my Topps Chrome needs almost finished (mainly need black parallels and only a few at that) I can put my focus firmly on completing my Bowman Chrome needs which is a longer checklist and I've only made a small dent in it so far.

Prices still seem to be slightly inflated so you have to work at scoring a deal and/or wait till someone puts a card up at a low price thinking it will be bid up which is what happened here with Dee. Unfortunately for the seller it did not get bid up as he had a starting price of 75 cents and at the end of the auction I was the only one to put a bid in. Not too shabby for a chrome parallel. Many more to go but nice to lock one up at a cheap price.


194 / 250

No comments:

Post a Comment