Friday, February 13, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Hanley Ramirez Base Blue Refractor Parallel (101/250)


With most of my Topps Chrome set needs fulfilled it was/is time to concentrate more on the Bowman Chrome issue as their prices have dropped in recent weeks. Future purchases might be hard to beat the price I received on Hanley .

Surprisingly book price on this card is $5 but I am going to attest that for it being a limited, colored refractor and not because Hanley is in high demand. For anyone not named Kershaw, Puig or Trout my cap for any of these parallels are in the $2 delivered ballpark. I deem that reasonable so when this one came up on the bay for a mere starting asking price of 99 cents it was promptly put on my watch list. No bids as the final hour of auction approached and I put my bid in and won it for 99 cents delivered. Seller probably wasn't too happy with that as he basically gave it to me for free once you factor in shipping, packaging and eBay costs. His loss is my gain. One down and many many more to go for the 2014 Bowman Chrome issue.


101 of 250

No comments:

Post a Comment