Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tory Burch Sunglasses Contest For The Wife


Dr. Alex Corbin Liu is running a contest on Facebook where his company is giving away a pair of Tory Burch women's sunglasses. I want to win these for my beautiful and better half but I need your help.

To win you had to write up a comment (which I did) on the flyer (image up above) post entry that he has posted on his site and then have your friends and family to like that comment. Most likes wins the glasses.

If any of you would be so kind to like the comment it would be appreciated.

Go to the Dr.'s original post
Find my comment which is under "MATTHEW N'CHRISTINE JAVIER"
And like that specific comment.
If we don't follow each other feel free to request and I will confirm.

As an added bonus IF I/we win I will award a point or two towards my #walletcard contest to all that like it. This your chance at a Kershaw autograph people.

Thank you in advance to any that help my cause.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day
-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment