Saturday, February 7, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Yasiel Puig Base Blue Refractor Parallel (103/250)


The biggest purchase so far for me when it comes to the blue parallels from Bowman Chrome but with that said it was still acquired at a very reasonable amount.

Puig still commands a high book value even though it doesn't match actual market sales for the most part. Book has this card at $12. Yeah, no way I am touching it at that amount but for the $3 I did spend for it I have no problem purchasing it. 75% off of book is always a score in my eyes.

This makes one of the two expected high dollar purchases finished as I still have Kershaw to hunt down, I honestly think I will spend a few cents more on Clayton's than I did here for Yasiel's.


103
of
250

No comments:

Post a Comment