Sunday, February 15, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Erisbel Arruebarrena Base Blue Refractor Parallel (122/199)


Thankfully the prices for the parallel cards that I am searching for from the 2014 Topps Chrome brand are finally coming down. It also seems to me that the "Cuban" factor is starting to wear off a little as the prices for Cuban players are more in line with non Cuban players now.

I have been acquiring Erisbel's cards in what I call a backwards fashion. I picked up the higher priced autographs first and now I have circled back and looking to get the blue and black non autograph parallels to complete my Erisbel collection for the year. Still haven't been able to find a decently priced black version but this blue one was sure had for a deal. Book has it valued at $4 which is reasonable enough I guess so I was looking to spend no more than $2 for it. Well, how about just 45 cents? Yup, that was the starting asking price and I was the only one to bid on it and won it for literally a handful of change.

Woo Hoo !


122
of
199

No comments:

Post a Comment