Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Zack Greinke Base Black Refractor Parallel (15/100)


My first ever purchase/acquisition that was not from a trade, eBay or COMC.com. I found a new outlet, Instagram, though I don't expect to do much business on it in the future.

I am pretty much done with the blue parallels (a couple left) so my focus has shifted more to the blacks now for Topps Chrome but they don't pop up on eBay much anymore. One day I was going through Instagram and one of the people I follow (he followed me 1st and I have no idea who he is) put up cards that he wanted to unload. Had no interest in most of them but he did have this one. Was kind of surprised I could be so lucky since all he wanted was $2 for it. Thankfully when I contacted him (for our 1st conversation ever) he still had it and I sent him the necessary funds via Paypal and had the card in hand within the week.

Always love the simple purchases and this qualifies as such.


15 of 100

No comments:

Post a Comment