Friday, July 29, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FIFTY-ONE - 2011 Panini : Alyssa Milano Autograph Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2011 Panini Alyssa Milano Autograph

Well hello there pretty lady.

My only non baseball card per se as Miss Milano is on a card that features her and her love for the Los Angeles Kings. I always wanted an autographed card of Alyssa in Dodger blue of some sort but she has never had one produced hence why I picked this one up as it is an on card autograph of my 2nd favorite sports team.

Just like the Podres card I just want the card slabbed and don't really care about the grade as it is not going anywhere from my collection. That aside I think it has a 50/50 shot at a mint 9.

Hello once again pretty lady.


And we now come to the only non baseball card of the batch and for that matter the only none male subject in the group as well. Though I associate Ms. Milano with the Dodgers she is featured on this card as a Los Angeles Kings fan which is fine by me as I support that team as well. 

There were 3 "cards" that I did not care or expect a certain grade as I just wanted them in a case. The 1953 Topps Podres card actually came in on the higher end of my expected spectrum (BVG 3) and now Alyssa topped that one with a gem mint gold banner return on her card.


This card is going nowhere from my collection but having it in a 9.5 grade makes it easier to unload if God forbid I actually had to. That said not only did this card come back with a perfect autograph, as expected btw, but the surface grade also earned a 10. At the end of the day Ms. Milano and her autograph card is now a certified gem mint and is tucked away in my collection with a smile on my face.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment