Saturday, July 2, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Gypsy Queen : Clayton Kershaw Base Photo Variation


The 2nd of 3 photo variations from this year's Gypsy Queen set has been acquired and now the only one left will be the "hardest" one as Mike Trout cards are always the trickiest in price to get the best deal.

I love me some Kershaw cards but the "best" copies are the ones where they show him on the offense side of the ball. He is the best pitcher on the planet but he can handle the bat well for a flamethrower. The base card has him in a pitching motion as per the norm but this photo variation has him at the plate. I only have a few of him not on a mound so it's always nice to add one of these to the collection and it being a short printed photo variation makes it all the better. I probably will have this encased for filing purposes even though it will add very little to it's value. With that said this is a cool looking card to me and glad I picked it up on an eBay bargain.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment