Monday, July 4, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FORTY - 2016 Topps Heritage : Corey Seager Base Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Heritage Corey Seager Photo Variation

I debated on submitting this Corey card as I believe it is destined to earn a measly 9 instead of a coveted 9.5 but in the end I pulled the trigger and threw it in the pile for slabbing.

Like most paper cards this Heritage card is not without its flaws as there is a corner issue on the back of this copy. I am just hoping it holds to a 9 and doesn't get dropped into the 8.5 category and if so some reason it does then it will find itself dropped back onto eBay to offset the cost of acquiring a better conditioned card. 

Color me surprised and consider me happy that this Seager SP card came back with a gold banner and not the expected silver version.


I expected centering to be an issue even though I didn't mention it as it was a corner on the back that I was more worried about but BGS didn't see what I saw and handed them a gem mint 9.5. Coupled with 2 more 9.5's and I ended up with another gem of a Seager card for my collection and I couldn't be happier. Keep them coming Beckett.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment