Saturday, July 9, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel PSA Graded Mint 9.0


Another replacement for an unsatisfactory return grade from my BGS submission. Unlike other cards in the bath where I sold them off and picked up Kershaw autographs I still needed a green refractor of Corey for my rainbow project so it had to be a lateral move.

My green copy came back as an 8.5 which was no good for me so I promptly cracked that open and sold it on eBay. Of course at the same time I was looking for a replacement on eBay and this was one of a handful up for sale but all the others were in raw form while this was the only graded one. So do I pick up another raw one and try my luck or for the same price acquire one that was certified mint even though it wasn't by Beckett? I went the later route as I will get this transferred over to a BGS case the next time they are in town. Once again my rainbow is complete even though technically it was only "incomplete" for the few hours it took me to sell one green and acquire another.


Not BGS but still mint

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment