Friday, July 15, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-FIVE - 2012 Bowman Sterling : Corey Seager Base Autograph Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2012 Bowman Sterling Corey Seager Autograph

Whether this earns a 9 or 9.5 it is all gravy for me as my good blogger buddy Frankie gave this card to me out of the kindness of his heart last Christmas. If he actually reads this there will be a little something for him in the box I am shipping back to him with his cards from this joint batch. That said I think this card earns a 9.5 but the autograph is giving me slight pause as there is 1 streak in it. Most of the time you can get away with that and still earn a 10 but I shall see what type of grader I get the day he looks at this card. 

And once again let me take the opportunity again to say thank you for the card Frankie.

The gift that keeps on giving.


As stated up above I received this from Frankie as a Christmas last year and knew the minute I looked at it I would be submitting it to BGS for grading as I expected it would gem (Frankie thought the same as well). I also knew going in that the signature was borderline 9/10 as there was a streak in it and depending on the grader is what grade it would receive. It/I got the unlucky inspector as the autograph earned a 9. That though does not diminish the overall 9.5 that it received. Thank you once again goes out to Frankie on this card as it is much appreciated and looks great in its new gold banner case.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment