Friday, July 8, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Heritage : Mike Trout Base Action Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Heritage Mike Trout Action Photo Variation

Another Heritage card and another expected so so return.

Just like the Kershaw before it I think this Trout will have a hard time earning a gold banner and if it does its only because the one flaw on the back side holds at a 9 while everything else comes in with a 9.5. Not holding my breath but I can still hope can't I?

I was way off on the prediction of what this card was going to receive. So much that even Beckett decided to make a blunder itself as well.


When I first looked at this card I swear I saw a flaw on the back but they saw no such thing and this card ended up with 3 9.5's and a 10. A strong return. What is funny is that if you look at the gold banner you will notice that they labeled it as a 2015 when in fact it is a 2016. Wording to me doesn't matter as it is the grade that does and gold is all that I am looking and hoping for.


On a side not by the time this post goes live I might not have this card. Why you ask as Trout is a PC? Money that is why. I noticed a PSA 10 on eBay selling for almost 5x what a raw version is selling for. Damn. So I decided to put this one up on the bay to see if I can get the same amount. If I do then I will just buy another raw version of this card and use the excess funds for some other cards. I just love to do the eBay hustle.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment