Thursday, July 7, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Heritage : Clayton Kershaw Base Gum Stain Back Variant


Searching and hunting for fewer cards now it's more fulfilling when I finally do land one even though I could have had this anytime I wanted as it was acquired on an eBay transaction with zero hassle.

I had secured the Trout gum stain awhile back and wanted to pick up the Kershaw to complete the mini 2 card project but I got side tracked looking at other cards. When I finally realized I forgot to pick this up I ventured back onto eBay and saw this copy had been on the bay for at least 2 go arounds on 30 day BIN auctions. The seller had a higher than book value asking price which is probably why it hadn't sold yet. Hoping that would be in my favor and he would let it go at a lower price I sent over an offer of half of what he was looking for and not a hour later I was sent an email from eBay confirming the auction win. A win without countering is always a good thing.

Even though it wouldn't raise the value all that much I am sending this bad boy to BGS hoping for another gold banner for my Kershaw collection.


Ahh... It's stained...

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment