Saturday, July 30, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Now : Clayton Kershaw May 12, 2016 (#/694)


My 2nd Topps Now card of Clayton Kershaw has finally arrived from my new trusted eBay seller and like the 1st one it made it to me in great shape.

This is the 1st Kershaw card to be produced in Topps new brand and has a higher print run of 694 compared to the 2nd card's 421. Clayton had one hell of a May this year and Topps made sure to produce cards marking his dominance. Mr. Kershaw was mowing down the opposition and this card was produced the day after yet another shutout for the best pitcher in baseball.

A no hassle BIN w/best offer option auction (seller and I have an agreed amount for any card I pick up from him) was used once again for this card's purchase. Love these types of auctions.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment