Sunday, November 2, 2014

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter Autograph " O " ( 45 / 50 )


My first post of this project was way back in November of 2013. With the addition of this card I have now reached 20 letters of the 25 needed to complete the phrase. For a recap the phrase is :

MATT
KEMP
LOS
ANGELES
DODGERS

A most daring project that I intend to complete. As you can see I need two "O"'s to complete the set and with this one in hand I now have both. With a print run of only 50 only 25 different people at any given time can have both. Thankfully I am one of those now.

Seller had this up for sale with a reasonable asking price but I tried to just grab it from him right after his posted the listing as I contacted him with an offer. He wasn't having it so I had to wait out the 7 days and hope I was the top bidder at the end of the auction. I ended up being the only one to bid and within a week had yet another letter in my hands. Getting close...so close



45 of 50

No comments:

Post a Comment