Thursday, November 6, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Paco Rodriguez Base Black Refractor Parallel ( 21 / 100 )


The endless pursuit of black and blue parallels never ceases. Even though we are in the tail end of 2014 I am still trying to complete this parallel set of the Dodgers. I am not kidding myself and know I will probably never have the Puig one due to the price putting it out of reach but everyone else is fair game.

Only 100 of each exist and I hardly see Paco up for sale but one day a seller has this one on a BIN auction for the very small amount of just $1.50. Considering it books for $10 that is a hell of a discount. Another black card checked off this list. Love the black and blue contrast. Hopefully Paco is not overused again next year. I'm talking to you Mattingly.


Blackjack of 100

No comments:

Post a Comment