Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Trade with Fellow Blogger : Judson of My Cardboard Habit - 2014 Bowman Chrome Yimi Garcia Base Autograph Refractor ( 301 / 500 ) Plus Bonus Card


This is my second trade with Judson of My Cardboard Habit and just like the first one this one was completed without a hitch.

A couple weeks ago I checked up on his blog and saw that he did a post on his trade bait inventory. Though he has/had a long list of cards that were up for grabs I did not expect much in the way of Dodgers and I was right. I scrolled down to the Dodgers section there was but one lone card BUT it was the card I needed to complete my mini Yimi project from this year's Bowman Chrome release.

I already had the blue autograph parallel and I have been waiting for the base refractor to come down in price on eBay so I could snatch it up but Judson had it and was willing to part with it. I contacted him and he put it aside for me till we could figure out what I could send him in return. He was looking for Rangers autographs but I had none as I am not a Ranger collector but thankfully he still had some base Topps needs from the 2013 release. I think it was about 14 cards I sent him and he was content with that. Within the week we both had our cards and from my side I couldn't be happier. Thank you again for the card.


301 of 500


. . .but wait there's more. In addition to the Yimi card he threw in this gold parallel of Ricky Nolasco from the Topps Chrome issue. I tried to forget that he was on the Dodgers but Judson reminded me that he was. Thanks. Ha Ha.

Thank you for the bonus card. Not sure where it will slot into my collection but I am sure I will find a good place for it.


31 of 75

No comments:

Post a Comment