Sunday, November 30, 2014

BGS Submission Update Seven - 2013 Topps Five Star : Craig Biggio Base Autograph Rainbow Parallel (18/25) Now Graded and Slabbed a Mint 9.0


Original Submission Post
Beckett Book Value : $60

We are to the 7th post and thankfully to the last non gem mint return.

As seen in my original post I called it on this card but just a little too well. I stated that it will for sure earn two 9.5 sub grades which it did but nothing more with the other two sub grades coming back as 9's. With that the overall grade misses gem mint status by just half a point. So close.

Even with just a mint grade this is a great looking card and I am not that disappointed in this return. Anything less than a mint would make me shake my head but anytime you get a mint grade on cards this thick you should be happy. Gem mints are just cherries on top.

I look forward to watching Craig being named into the Hall of Fame next year as he is getting closer and closer each year and next years new crop of players shouldn't hinder him from earning that entry into the Hall.


A strong mint


Only .5 from gem mint


A 10 on autograph is always nice

No comments:

Post a Comment