Sunday, April 10, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THREE - 2013 Bowman Chrome: Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel Now BGS Graded Near Mint 8.5


2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Green Refractor

Yet another chrome card with a centering problem which makes me believe that the return will be a 9 instead of a 9.5.

Since this is part of the rainbow project for Seager all I need is for this to earn a 9.0 for me to be happy. While I would love the whole rainbow to be adorned with gold banners there are already silver banners in the collection so if this earns a 9.0 it becomes a member of the placeholder group waiting to be replaced by a gem mint. Now, maybe I get lucky and this earns a 9.5 but if not a 9 is fine... for now.

Really? Another Seager with centering issues? 


3 posts in and we have 2 Corey cards coming back with a less than expected grade. I knew centering would not come back perfect as stated in the above post but earning an 8? Come one Beckett, it's not that bad. At worst this should have come back with an 8.5 but instead BGS is making me acquire another green card as my rainbow can not have anything less than a 9 in it. So I have cracked this open and have put it along side the blue wave of Corey on eBay which will cover the cost of another green Seager that I have already acquired. Yeah, I'm picky but it is what it is.


Stupid Beckett and their 8's

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment