Thursday, April 28, 2016

Card of the Day - 2011 Bowman Chrome : Mike Trout Base BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


The off season is quickly coming to a close (at the time of writing this post up) and during these past few months it was my goal to get as many graded Trout and Kershaw cards as I could and with this card now in hand I am just 1 card short from the 2011 Bowman Chrome base set. That just happens to be the blue parallel which is numbered out of only 150 so to be quite honest I didn't expect to acquire that one as it has a high price tag but I am glad to say I have this one now.

There are 2 Trout cards from 2011 Bowman Chrome sets but this is the one that is considered the one to have compared to the Draft version (even though I want both and still in search for that one). Even though this cards is plentiful I have had a hard time locking one down but finally the card Gods smiled down on me as I landed this on a traditional eBay auction at a reasonable price. While I don't expect it rise too much in price I believe it will inch up in the coming months rather than inch down so it was nice to finally win this and move on to other wants and needs for the Trout collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment