Friday, April 29, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number TWELVE - 2016 Topps : Corey Seager Base Black and White (Photo Negative) Parallel Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2016 Topps Corey Seager Black and White

With all my issues with Corey's cards in this years Topps release I was pleasantly surprised when this card came in with no flaws that could be seen with the naked eye. Only once under the loop can you see the smallest of imperfections. 

Even though this card is not numbered it would a great piece to have in a gold banner case which I think this card has a great chance of earning. Since this year is his "rookie" year that would make this card a nice little investment piece. 

With all the card issues I've had with Topps flagship issue from this year I am happy that this came back as mint as even though I didn't think there was anything wrong it I half expected it to come back in near mint (8.5) condition.


While there were 2 sub grades with 9.5's the other 2 came back as a 9.0 and an 8.5. While I didn't see anything while it was in my possession I am not surprised on the corners getting the lowest grade due to quality issues. The corner is where I saw the imperfection I stated in the opening paragraph but I thought they would come in as a 9 not an 8.5. Oh well, this is still a great looking card and I am happy to own it in this condition.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment