Saturday, December 17, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


I was only planning to do the colored/numbered parallels for the 2016 Topps Chrome Seager cards and make it a semi rainbow as I have enough projects of his I am trying to complete. But of course I changed my mind when I realized I could probably do a full one at minimal out of pocket cost.

I have seen this card in this condition go for $30 in the past and when I saw that that is the reason why I passed originally on doing the rainbow. Then one day I saw this particular one on a BIN auction for $22. Getting better but still not worth it to me but I kept it on my watch list to see how fast it would get snatched up. The following day though I ended being the one to grab it as the seller dropped the price to $17. To me that asking price was more than fair considering it was already in certified gem mint form. Now with it in hand I am going full steam ahead and going to try to do the rainbow. Sigh, another project. Ha Ha.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment