Saturday, December 24, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Prism Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Now that I decided to do the rainbow for this year's Topps Chrome set it was time to put my head down and try to get as many of these parallels during the off season when prices are at their lowest. With the base in hand I went after this Prism parallel which ended the same day I acquired the base version.

I knew that I would not be able to match the same great deal on the base card with any future parallels as that is the way the hobby is stacked. The trick is to find the best deal you can at the right time. Most times for me it works out but there are occasions when it doesn't. Thankfully this was the former and not the latter.

With this card already in a certified BGS case I was willing to fork over a little more to acquire it and that is exactly what I had to do on a traditional eBay auction. 2 non numbered parallels down with many more to go.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment