Monday, December 26, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-FIVE - 2016 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw MLB Insert Autograph (11/50) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw MLB Debut Autograph (11/50)

Another beautiful Kershaw autograph looking to obtain a gold banner 9.5 for itself and other than 1 slight fraying issue and it being ever so off centered I see no reason why it can't earn it.

The centering issue can only really be seen under a loop as well as the fraying so I hope and think only one (lean towards corners) earns a 9 but still will keep my fingers crossed that both do not get downgraded. 


Another Kershaw gem and another card that I hit on the head.

I knew that centering would be an issue and thought it wasn't too bad but you never know with a grader and his thought process and while it didn't gem it didn't earn an 8.5 which if it did I would have raised holy hell. Even though it was close at the end of the day all I care about is that I see a 9.5/10 on top of any autograph card and that is exactly what this one has. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment