Wednesday, December 28, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-SEVEN - 2016 Topps Chrome Corey Seager Base Blue Wave Refractor Parallel (50/75) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Chrome Corey Seager Blue Wave Refractor Parallel (50/75)

One corner... that is all that is potentially holding this back from a gem mint 9.5 return. Of course I think that issue is small and in the end it will indeed earn a gold banner from Beckett as there is nothing else wrong on the card. Being a print run of just 75 it's important that this comes back as a gem as there are only so many copies to acquire to get a grade I need. 


A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth. 

With the stated print run of 75 I was worried about this card gemming from Beckett. Not because I thought there was anything really wrong with it but you just never know. In the end it came back as a strong 9.5 as it earned 3 9.5's and a 10. The one corner I thought could hurt this card never came up and for that I am happy as with a low print run parallel I didn't want to have to find another to replace a non 9.5.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin


No comments:

Post a Comment