Thursday, December 8, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-SIX - 2016 Topps Heritage Mike Trout Base Gum Back Variant Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Heritage Mike Trout Gum Stain Back Variant 

Hoping that both my gum stain variants come back in gem mint form but if 1 was more of a sure thing it would be this Trout one over the Kershaw version. I saw nothing wrong with and if you look at it here it looks almost dead on centered and under the loop is where you see that seems to be the only flaw of the card as it is ever so off centered. Gold banner or bust BGS.


Guess Beckett went nit picking with this card but considering it is a paper variety I should just be happy that a gold banner adorns this variant.


I didn't say it in my original write up but thought this had an outside chance at receiving a perfect 10 but instead it received 4 9.5's which is fine by me. Though I love this card I may or may not use it for trade bait to get something I really want/need but having it now in this case makes it much easier to move it I ever go that route. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment