Thursday, December 29, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-EIGHT - 2014 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Black and White Parallel (5/15) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Autograph Black and White Parallel (5/15)

Unlike a couple of other Kershaw autographs in this batch I did not submit this to BGS for a raw card review and that is because I believe that there is no way (knock on wood) that this does not earn at least a 9.5. 

With the naked eye or under the loop there is nothing I can see wrong with this card. A 9.5 return would make this card's acquisition even sweeter as the seller who is based in Asia "discouraged" buyers to purchase this card as he stated in his ad it is not perfect and look elsewhere if you want something like that. Well I am not looking for perfect just gem mint. Make it so Beckett. 


Well it might not be perfect but dammit if gem mint isn't just fine for me.

A card that was under bid by potential buyers on eBay due to the seller basically stating to look elsewhere now becomes a steal considering the low print run of just 15. I was confident that this would earn an overall 9.5 and BGS did not disappoint even though corners did receive a 9. If this is what a seller thinks is not perfect I hope all my acquisitions come from people like him. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin



1 comment: