Thursday, December 1, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-TWO - 2016 Allen Ginter Clayton Kershaw Base Mini Parallel EXT Variant Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Allen Ginter Clayton Kershaw EXT Mini Parallel

Love these mini Ginters and the only then I love more is when they are encased in a gem mint 9.5 case which is what I expect this Kershaw card to be in.

I picked this up from a friend and was not disappointed when it reached my house as I see nothing wrong with this and hope this will be an addition to my long running great luck in Ginter returns from Beckett.


While the Seager EXT was a major disappointment (still holding out hope maybe I can get a bump on it) there was nothing but happiness for this Kershaw EXT as not only did it come back as a gem it came back as a strong gem with 3 9.5's subs to go along with a 10. 


A thank you once again to the friend that must rename nameless do to the fact that the card was acquired by him under the notion it was for him. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment