Saturday, December 31, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel (6/99)


Green is for greed(y) and that is what I am going to be during this 2016 off season. I have a few projects going on and hope to complete at least 1 or 2 before the 2017 season but I think this one might be the "easiest" as there are plenty of copies of the all the parallels and now with this green one in hand it makes the project obtainable.

The gold, orange and red parallels will be the hardest to come by as they have lower print runs than this green one but I was surprised I acquired this during the height of the NLDS for a steal considering 2 others sold after this one for $15-20 more. Right time right place I guess for me.

Of course I want this like every other rainbow project of Seager to be encased in BGS slabs with a 9.5 attached to it and I see no reason why this one won't earn that grade. There is but the smallest corner issue on 1 corner but even that I think won't know that sub to a 9. Hoping this is another gem for my collection.


Six
of
Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment