Tuesday, December 13, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-EIGHT - 2016 Topps Heritage Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel (50/100) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Heritage Mike Trout Mini Parallel (50/100)

This would be a nice coup if this mini Trout comes back with a gold banner and I believe it happens more than it won't.

I love minis and I love the Heritage brand and this card only seems to have one small issue as a corner on the backside is ever so slightly not sharpie sharp. I don't think that will be that big of an issue and I expect a 9.5 from Beckett. 


I waited out months on an eBay seller to acquire this at the price I was happy with and now my patience has really paid off as I now have yet another numbered card of Trout certified as gem mint.


As expected the corner on the back did receive a 9 on that category but thankfully nothing else was dinged and this card received my desired 9.5 overall grade. Unlike variant cards it is hard for me to part with parallel cards and I do not foresee me flipping this but you never know.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin 

No comments:

Post a Comment